Preparations for the Construction of Artificial Lawn for Roof Greening
Preparations for construction tools: wire cutter, circular cutter, joint compactor, grass compactor, etc.
Transport grass and lay grass: Transport artificial lawn into the construction site, and spread the curled artificial lawn in the designated site according to the site division.
Site environmental testing: to ensure that the construction site temperature is maintained at more than 10 degrees Celsius.
Paving direction: Artificial lawn paving direction is the same, to ensure that the artificial grass silk is reversed in the same direction.
Other preparations: confirm the number and color of artificial lawn.
Surveying and setting-out of artificial lawn construction for roof greening
Using precise measuring tools, such as theodolite measuring tools, standard rulers and other tools, according to site design drawings, the site edges and line positions are marked on the site, and clearly marked with different color brushes to make the site division clear.
Construction steps of artificial lawn for roof greening
(1) After the artificial lawn on the roof has been mowed, it is coated with glue. Before gluing, make sure the lawn is dry, the drying degree of artificial lawn is in line with gluing, the speed of gluing should be uniform, the gluing sequence should be consistent, and the phenomenon of high and low should be avoided.
(2) Adhesion of artificial lawn. The adhesive tape is bonded to the underlying fabric along the marking line, and then the artificial lawn line along the marking line is bonded to the adhesive tape to ensure its smooth and firm.
(3) Artificial lawn cutting and splicing. Use special tools, such as wire cutter or circular cutter, to cut and cut artificial lawn. The cutting size should be the same, and the cut artificial lawn should be spliced together. The splicing distance should be less than 2 mm.
(4) Sewing and bonding of artificial lawn. Artificial lawn joints are made for bonding, and bonding tapes are used between lawn joints.
(5) Compaction of artificial lawn. The grass compactor is used to compact the lawn joints to ensure that the joints are smooth, firm and compact.
(6) Artificial lawn paving. Artificial lawn paving ensures the same direction of lawn paving and the same direction of straw silk. After the artificial lawn paving is completed, site inspection is carried out to ensure that the laid lawn is level, without stripping or weeding.